Skytrax, a website for browsing popular flights for who favorite Airplane published the final report of the World Airport annual Awards have found that Asia has overtaken Europe and the United States emerged as the best airport in the world, Singapore has been at No. 1 for the fourth consecutive year.
10) Hamad Doha International Airport, Qatar passengers annually to 30 million construction cost $ 16 billion over an area of 5 400 Hectares.
9) Kansai International Airport of Japan travel across the year to 20 million passengers.
8) London Heathrow Airport UK’s annual trip across up to 73.4 million people, one of the busiest airport in the world.
7) Zurich’s Airport, Switzerland’s annual trip across to 25.5 million.
6) Central Japan International Airport, travel across the year to 9.8 million people.
5) Hong Kong International Airport’s passengers pass through annually to 63.1 million passengers
4) Tokyo, Haneda International Airport, Japan’s annual trip across up to 72.8 million people, the world’s busiest airport in No. 4.
3) Munich Airport, Germany’s annual trip across up to 38.7 million passengers.
2) Inchenon International Airport South Korea’s annual trip across to 41.7 million.
1) Changi International Airport in Singapore have annual trip across up to 54 million people. Credit: Bnews