The Philippines is a country that has more than 7,000 islands, which can be classified as tourist paradise of diving and submarine adventure. It really gives you the elegant beauty of a coastal cave waterfall pool and many other attractions place. Credit: TheBnew
1. Lake, Kayankan is the most popular places with water shine like crystals on the island of Koron. Within about 10 minutes to the place that you can dive in the lake that is surrounded by scenic mountains and lush green plants.
Credit photo: Businessinsider
2. Mayon Volcano on the island of Luzon and the Gulf region and it occurs most often in the Philippines. Mayon Mountain is the perfect place beautiful and fascinating.
3. Old tower of the cathedral Kajsava between the 18th century as a place for worship and they always have faith that can prevent accidents from Mayon Volcano. The church was ruined by the eruption in 1814.
4. Burakai an island with beautiful 2 Coast beaches are white and Yabak beach with green sea, which is a popular place for a vacation in the Philippines.
5. Tumalork where the best natural waterfalls cascade accompanied with stones covered in moss and surrounded by quiet forest is located on the island of Cebu.
6. Sumakuing is a cave and large rocks with very cold water, located on the island of Luzon Sagada City, Philippines.